Child Witness Court Accompaniment Program
Support a child and family through the court process.
Serving as a volunteer at CCAA is a rewarding experience that provides many opportunities for you to learn about the criminal justice system, while providing a valuable service to children and their families.
CCAA is currently looking for individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic, reliable, and committed to make a difference in not just their lives, but also the lives around them.
Please contact us at info[at]ccaa.org or (403) 289-8385 to express your interest, find out about the volunteer selection process & training, or receive more information.
Additional Information/Screening Process
Our focus is on the well being of children, there are steps we require all potential volunteers to pass before becoming a volunteer.
- Contact CCAA to arrange an information session
- Submit an application form
- Application forms are screened and you may be contacted for an interview
- A formal interview will be held with administration
- Reference checks will be conducted
- Children Services Intervention check conducted
- CPS Police Screening check conducted
We Redesigned Our Entire Curriculum
New Online Learning Modules
A Series Of Online Workshops For The Community Professional.
Professionally Designed Handbooks
Physically having something gives the content a much greater grasp of the child, teen & parents attention.
Powerful Videos & Animated Learning
Studies have shown that the use of short video clips allows for more efficient processing and memory recall.